Battle of the Bands in Greater Hidden Hills
August 22, noon to 3 p.m.
Redan Village: NE corner of S. Hairston & Redan, in front of Jay’s Place
This community event will showcase creative students and local businesses. Join us!
* Celebrate the creativity of local high school bands
* Compete for top honors in the Little Caesar’s Shaker Board contest
* Watch local deejays battle it out for best in class
* Enjoy hot dogs and hamburgers
* Win prizes, just by coming out!
* See what local businesses have to offer
We’ll be raffling off great prizes – tickets are free but we encourage tax deductible donations to our community development corporation.
All proceeds benefit The Greater Hidden Hills Community Development Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to helping the community prosper and thrive. This volunteer organization represents the area on zoning matters and advocates for attractive business development that meets our residents’ needs.