The Greater Hidden Hills Touch-a-Truck was a success. Lots of people stopped by to see the sanitation trucks, natural gas powered vehicles, ambulance, and police car on March 21 at Redan/Hairston. Thanks to all of the county workers, volunteers, and businesses that supported the effort. We especially appreciate the DeKalb County Sanitation Department for bringing so many vehicles.
You can see a slide show of the event at http://youtu.be/fVYkbGHG-DQ
We appreciate these businesses that bought tables:
- Herbert Love, LegalShield Independent Associate (www.hlove.legalshieldassociate.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MedPost, the new urgent care facility near Kroger
- Taryn Lawrence State Farm Insurance Agency, at 1230 S. Hairston
- Cassandra Sutton, HealthCare, email@example.com
We received additional support from these businesses:
- Jay’s Place provided a DJ for the event, and the team rocked the parking lot! DJ T-Nice with TMD Production announced raffle winners and urged people to come over.
- Zaxby’s enthusiastically supported our efforts. They offered the parking lot, but we moved right behind the restaurant because we had so many vehicles.
- Redan Village Plaza owner, Mr. Vaswani, was opened the parking lot to us.
All proceeds benefit The Greater Hidden Hills Community Development Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to helping the community prosper and thrive. This volunteer organization represents the area on zoning matters and advocates for attractive business development that meets our residents’ needs.
Don’t forget the upcoming business seminar. Please share this announcement with all small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Take Advantage of Technology April 21, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: White Oak Hills Baptist Church, 5171 Redan Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30088
This seminar will help businesses grow and prosper. Experienced business consultant John Ernst with the Georgia Small Business Development Corporation will discuss strategies and answer your questions. He owned and operated businesses for more than 25 years, and he has expertise in finance, marketing, family business management, and customer service.
There is no charge. The Greater Hidden Hills CDC is putting on this event to help area businesses.