August 22, noon to 3 p.m.
Redan Village: NE corner of S. Hairston & Redan, in front of Jay’s Place
This community event will showcase creative students and local businesses. Join us!
* Celebrate the creativity of local high school bands (Including the Redan Raiders!)
* Compete for top honors in the Little Caesar’s Shaker Board contest
* Vote on the best haircut by the skilled barbers from Nick’s
* Watch local deejays battle it out for best in class
* Enjoy hot dogs and hamburgers
* Win prizes, just by coming out!
* Find out about Roll Forward to One and the Keep DeKalb Beautiful effort
* See what local businesses have to offer
We’ll be selling gently used books at the event and donate the proceeds to the Friends of the Library at Hairston Crossing. If you have books you no longer need or want, please bring them to our book sale table.
We’ll be raffling off great prizes – tickets are free, but we encourage tax deductible donations to our community development corporation.
Contributing sponsors include Jay’s Place, Zaxby’s, Kroger, and Bruster’s.
All proceeds benefit The Greater Hidden Hills Community Development Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to helping the community prosper and thrive. This volunteer organization represents the area on zoning matters and advocates for attractive business development that meets our residents’ needs.